Monday, 30 December 2019

2019: The Game Played Well?

When 2020 meets 2019...
'20: How's the josh?
'19 (heart pounding against ribs): All is well... All is well.
'20: Chal jhootta.
'19: Bade bade deshon mein chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hai Se...
'20: Khaaaaaamosh!!!!!
'19: Apna time aayega.
'20: Abb mai aa gaya. LOL

DISCLAIMER: The above conversation is made available solely for the entertainment purpose. It doesn't intend to allude to any political or economic or X events in the country. I have nowhere mentioned Triple Talaq ban, Article 370 or Ayodhya verdict. I play neutral here but am cerainly happy for India's Anti-Satellite Missile earlier this year and RISAT-2BR1 this month, even if Chandrayan-2 dampens the excitement a bit. But, it's not the Endgame anyway. If Boris Johnson can rise from ashes, then even our ISRO team can as well. I take "full responsibility" of the poor comparison though.
The material above is provided in good faith, however, I make no representation regarding the non-availability of any information about Howdy Modi, China- US trade war or India's sinking economy. Cyclone or Floods, Elections or Protests, Economy is still hopeful, "apna time aayega!" I feel sorry for Gully Boy's lost Oscar race. Special mention to Kabir Singh. Rebels without...shhh. I am not a bhakt but Indian citizen and Amit Shah is not my uncle. 
***
2019 has been a game played well. 

For more fun, stay tuned  with T20 innings. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR T20 TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment