Life is a struggle. It seems as if you have fallen in the Rabbit hole like
Alice and stuck midway. You keep whining about it and waste your life in
contemplating problems. I am not wise enough to say this but other people are!
Well, I think that Uncle Chips and Vanilla ice-cream don't leave any
scope for problems.
Life is a struggle. Winter is a struggle. The very question of your pale existence hits you straight on your face like an ill aimed high five, when you have to spurn your new found love time to time. Swiping your doubts, I am talking about my velvety haired, chocolatey comrade with white and beige crisscross pattern... my BLANKET! Well, Mr. Coelho said that if you want something [vehemently] then the Universe conspires in helping you get that. Really? If I need a coffee, I have to move out of the blanket to let the winter cold beat me all over. The Universe doesn't seem to conspire in my case. aai shappath.
My thoughts move like a drunkard...they aren't steady and make me ramble through the paragraphs. Mind you, it's not my fault. Read British Literature and you would know, I was predestined* to digress. Anyway, on a much serious note, winters are our lives in capsule. You have to carry arms full of things just like Tweedledum and Tweedledee to have a "battle". We slide into the blanket of illusion of a goody- goody existence and pretend to deny the cold-like hassles. The chill blasts of winter are just like the hammerings life and people give to make you formidable. The fear of cold can't keep you in the blanket for long, for problems can vanish only when you face them. Coffee won't come to you through wind; efforts are needed, for sure. As my part time thinker...overthinker friend says, only a pachyderm can get this coffee, literally and figuratively. Philosophically, humans have an inborn tendency of making the "heaven of hell and hell of heaven." In actuality, human being is an idiot, and the massy flesh on the top of her frame being a bigger idiot.
Life is a struggle. Winter is a struggle. The very question of your pale existence hits you straight on your face like an ill aimed high five, when you have to spurn your new found love time to time. Swiping your doubts, I am talking about my velvety haired, chocolatey comrade with white and beige crisscross pattern... my BLANKET! Well, Mr. Coelho said that if you want something [vehemently] then the Universe conspires in helping you get that. Really? If I need a coffee, I have to move out of the blanket to let the winter cold beat me all over. The Universe doesn't seem to conspire in my case. aai shappath.
My thoughts move like a drunkard...they aren't steady and make me ramble through the paragraphs. Mind you, it's not my fault. Read British Literature and you would know, I was predestined* to digress. Anyway, on a much serious note, winters are our lives in capsule. You have to carry arms full of things just like Tweedledum and Tweedledee to have a "battle". We slide into the blanket of illusion of a goody- goody existence and pretend to deny the cold-like hassles. The chill blasts of winter are just like the hammerings life and people give to make you formidable. The fear of cold can't keep you in the blanket for long, for problems can vanish only when you face them. Coffee won't come to you through wind; efforts are needed, for sure. As my part time thinker...overthinker friend says, only a pachyderm can get this coffee, literally and figuratively. Philosophically, humans have an inborn tendency of making the "heaven of hell and hell of heaven." In actuality, human being is an idiot, and the massy flesh on the top of her frame being a bigger idiot.
This winter, welcome, yet not welcome the "Satanic" tendencies in
you and push yourself harder to make way out of the Rabbit hole to witness
reality, full of adventures!! Good luck.
Also, I am ageing, technically, we all are. I tend to forget. New year is in the offing.
Also, I am ageing, technically, we all are. I tend to forget. New year is in the offing.
So, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment